simultaneous multiple requests to very simple database

Thomas Bartkus tom at dtsam.com
Tue Jan 18 17:02:04 EST 2005

"Eric S. Johansson" <esj at harvee.org> wrote in message
news:mailman.859.1106065617.22381.python-list at python.org...
<snip>
> at this point, I know they will be some kind souls suggesting various
> SQL solutions.  While I appreciate the idea, unfortunately I do not have
> time to puzzle out yet another component.  Someday I will figure it out
> because I really liked what I see with SQL lite but unfortunately, today
> is not that day (unless they will give me their work, home and cell
> phone numbers so I can call when I am stuck. ;-)
<snip>

Forgive me if this reply sounds a bit glib. But I do mean it without malice.

Do you seriously expect to write your own (database) solution and that this
will save you time and effort over learning an existing (SQL) solution?

Because -
If you are seeking to "save time" on "puzzles", you are certainly going
about it the wrong way.

Best of luck
Thomas Bartkus