DOS problem (simple fix??)

Daniel Bickett dbickett at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 16:22:55 EST 2005

I tend to run "cmd" and "cd" to the directory of the script, then run
it. This way, the window doesn't close, and I can read any errors that
occur without interruption. Optionally, you can run "cmd" and simply
drag the script you want to run into the window. That pastes its path
(in quotes) into the command line, and you can just hit enter. I
wouldn't recommend this, though, because the cwd wouldn't be that of
the script, and it could cause instability for some apps that use
relative paths.

Daniel Bickett