rotor replacement

Paul Rubin http
Sat Jan 22 14:00:59 EST 2005

"Fredrik Lundh" <fredrik at pythonware.com> writes:
> > Excellent.  I hope you will re-read it several times a day.  Doing
> > that might improve your attitude.
>
> you really don't have a fucking clue about anything, do you?

You're not making any bloody sense.  I explained to you why I wasn't
interested in writing that particular piece of code unless it was
going in the core.  That was in response to your suggestion that I
write the code without regard to whether it was going in the core or
not.

If you didn't understand the explanation, I suggest you read it again,
perhaps by putting it on your wall like you said.  If you have any
questions after that, feel free to post them.