Please suggest on the book to follow

santanu thisissantanu at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 27 09:36:51 EST 2005

Thanks for the reply.
>From your suggestions, I guess I would have no problems
learning from Programming Python. I didn't like Core Python
Programming and such books. I like to read cover to cover
and the chapters on data structures and such elementary things
put me to sleep. I already have an idea of those things.
I have a fair knowledge of C and some Perl.

>From what you and Fyzzyman said, I guess when I am done with
Programming Python, graduating to the latest features would
be quite easy. Isn't it?

Regards,
Santanu