COM on a network drive can't find pywintypes23.dll

Roger Upole rupole at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 31 06:13:00 EST 2005

This means the machine is finding an older verion
of pywintypes23.dll first, rather than not finding it at all.
You may have an old version hanging around in the
\system32 directory on that machine.  (or anywhere else
that it would be found first).  You might also want to
verify that the dll's you're copying around both come
from the same distribution.

         Roger

news:mailman.1627.1107161880.22381.python-list at python.org...