PUG in Melbourne Australia?

Will holywill at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 19:01:15 EST 2005

Hi ,

On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 14:50:34 GMT, Emiliano Molina <nothanks at nothere.com> wrote:

> Does anyone here know if there is a Python Users Group in Melbourne
> Australia?

I'm from NZ, but the closest thing to what you're after that I know of
is over at Ozzope - Zope in Australia (Zope being built in Python).
Have a look at http://www.ozzope.org and you'll find a couple of
contacts there who'll be able to refine your search even further.

HTH,

Will :)

** From the shameless propaganda file: Need a Saatchi-quality
copywriter, art director and concepts person, without their price tag?
If so, email me and I'll send you the URL of my website. **