Another PythonWin Excel question

Marten Bauer Marten.Bauer at gmx.net
Thu Jan 6 01:48:01 EST 2005

It's me wrote:
> I followed the example in
> http://stompstompstomp.com/weblog/technical/2004-05-20 and learned that to
> add a new worksheet to an Excel workbook, you would use the
> workbook.Worksheets.Add() method.   That works.   However, the new worksheet
> got added *in front* of the last worksheet I was at.   How can I get it to
> add *after*?
>
> Thanks,
>
> --
> Me

Hello,

I did it yesterday like this way and it works well (part of my code):

     wb.Worksheets.Add(Count=nrMonths,After=wb.Worksheets(1))

As I read in MSDN you could not write After="sheet1" instead you must
use the Object of sheet1 like in my example and it works well in my
case. The Count=... statement will create n Sheets after the first worksheet

By
Marten