python to mssql

Peter A. Schott paschott at no.worldnet.spamm.att.net
Mon Jan 17 15:06:31 EST 2005

Brane,
	What are you wanting to know specifically?  What is your client machine
running?  I've started using the Win32 modules to connect using ADODB and that
works for me on Windows XP (hopefully 2003 as well, but not tested yet).  I
pulled those samples from someplace on the net using Google and adapted a couple
of times until they worked the way I needed them to.

	I looked at pymssql and it didn't seem to be updated recently where I felt
comfortable.  Just my opinion, it may be the best out there.  I guess knowing
more about what you're looking for would help.

-Pete Schott