Solutions for data storage?

Leif K-Brooks eurleif at ecritters.biz
Thu Jan 20 02:13:05 EST 2005

Robert Brewer wrote:
> Try svn://casadeamor.com/dejavu/trunk if you want a truly Pythonic query
> syntax. Wait a couple of days, and I'll have version 1.3 ready and
> online at http://www.aminus.org/rbre/python -- lots of changes from
> 1.2.6 which is there now, but at least you can read old docs online now
> without svn.

Thanks a lot for the reply. I've skimmed the documentation (very
well-written, by the well), and I really like the looks of what I've
seen so far. I'm a bit confused about where sandboxes get created,
though; in a Web application, would I give each request a sandbox of its
own, or create one for the entire application, or what?