Calling Function Without Parentheses!

Kamilche klachemin at comcast.net
Fri Jan 7 15:56:33 EST 2005

Uh, you're right! I wouldn't want to bog Python down with even more
checking at run time.  I guess I'm asking for syntax checks that are
typically done only with compiled languages.

It doesn't stop me from using Python, though! Since I don't have syntax
checking, I find I have to test supporting routines thoroughly, to make
sure it errs when it should err and runs when it should run. That's
something that's always good to do, but it's especially useful in
Python, which has no syntax checking before runtime.