Graph and Table implementation

Peter Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Fri Jan 21 09:01:00 EST 2005

Jan Rienyer Gadil wrote:
> could anyone please help me!
>
> what and how is the best implementation of creating a table based on

What is a "table", to you?  It could mean anything from
something you intend to print, to a GUI-based representation
similar to a spreadsheet, to a simple two-dimensional array
of data in memory.

> data coming from the serial port ? and also how would i be able to
> create graphs (2D) based on these data?

Platform?  GUI framework, if you've chosen one?  etc. etc.

I might suggest using wxPython, with a wx.Grid and wxPyPlot,
but given how little useful information you've provided,
that could well be far from suitable.

-Peter