Python evolution: Unease

Robert Kern rkern at ucsd.edu
Fri Jan 7 22:06:31 EST 2005

Scott David Daniels wrote:

> If you can wait, the plan for MacEnthon (Python 2.4 on Mac) looks great:

Actually, just packages for 2.3 (or 2.3.x for Tiger) as of right now.
When someone else packages up 2.4 nicely, I'll start making packages for
that, too.

>     http://www.scipy.org/wikis/featurerequests/MacEnthon
>
> I seem to remember discussion about synchronizing with the windows 2.4
> version to have essentially the same list.

They probably won't be synchronized too much. My additions to the list
are primarily for the people I need to support within my organization.
Or my own personal sense of whimsy.

--
Robert Kern
rkern at ucsd.edu