Python! Is! Truly! Amazing!

Miklós P jegenye2001 at HAM-ONLY-PLEASE-SO-REMOVE-THIS.parkhosting.com
Sun Jan 2 10:57:43 EST 2005

"Erik Bethke" <erikbethke at NO-S-PA-M-gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Everyone,
>
> I have to say:
>
> Python! Is! Truly! Amazing!
>
> So I started with python about a month ago and put in 24 hours across
> three weekends.
>
> Truly thank you.
>
> -Erik

I enjoyed to read about your enthusiasm about Python you have recently
discovered. :)
After checking out your personal and business site, I'm sure you'll be even
more pleased when Python will be an essential component in your business
and, say, GoPets take on a bit of snake-like inner working. :-)

Best,
  Miklós
---
Jegenye 2001 Bt.
Egyedi szoftverkészítés, tanácsadás | Custom software development,
consulting
Magyarul: http://jegenye2001.parkhosting.com
In English: http://jegenye2001.parkhosting.com/en