ANN: Tao Scripting Language 0.8.5 beta released!

Limin Fu fu.limin.tao at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 05:42:47 EST 2005

I should admit I only read a little bit very simple introductions of
Lua, so I can't answer you question exactly now. Maybe you can found
the answer by yourself by spending some minutes to read the brief
documentation of Tao.

Depending how much time I have, probably I will make a comparison
between Tao and other languages, and make it available in the website
of Tao. But it will not be soon.

Cheers