encryption/decryption help

Jorgen Grahn jgrahn-nntq at algonet.se
Wed Jan 12 17:00:01 EST 2005

On 12 Jan 2005 12:39:05 -0800, Kartic <kartic.krishnamurthy at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can you use ssh tunneling? You will not be changing anything except add
> an extra ssh layer to tunnel your data through.

Or, rather, he wouldn't be changing anything at all in the program itself.
The approach would be "Ok, so this protocol is insecure. If you want to
protect yourself from eavesdropping and man-in-the-middle attacks along the
ways, you have to feed it through an ssh tunnel or something similar".

But we don't really know what this person wants to accomplish, so this may
or may not be a viable option.

/Jorgen

--
  // Jorgen Grahn <jgrahn@       Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu
\X/                algonet.se>   R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!