OT: problems mirroring python-list to c.l.py?

Daniel Bickett dbickett at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 14:24:50 EST 2005

John Lenton wrote:
> > On Sun, Jan 23, 2005 at 01:53:52PM -0500, Daniel Bickett wrote:
> > >
> > > Is there a reason that Google Groups isn't mirroring python-list
> > > exactly like it used to, or is it simply a conspiracy I'm not in on?
> >
> > You should not ask this kind of question in a public forum,
>
> and *you* should know better than to go around flapping your mouth
> like that.

Now I'm further confused, because I don't know what you quoted, but it
isn't on the mailing list and it isn't on c.l.py :) Maybe I should
give up trying to figure these things out.

You didn't include a name at the beginning of your citation... Who had
the audacity to take my joke seriously? ;-)

Daniel Bickett