example needed: sip + Qt

Craig Ringer craig at postnewspapers.com.au
Fri Jan 28 08:24:48 EST 2005

On Fri, 2005-01-28 at 13:30 +0100, Uwe Mayer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> can someone provide me with a running example for subclassing QWidget (or
> something similarly simple) in C++ and then creating SIP (4.x+) bindings
> for in for Python (2.3+)?

Out of curiosity, would this be for an extension module used in an
embedded Python interpreter, or for plain extension module for use with
a standalone interpreter?

I'm afraid I can't help you with your specific problem, though I'll be
interested to hear if anybody here does know.

If you don't have any luck here, try the PyQt/PyKDE list (and search its
archives first).

--
Craig Ringer