What can I do with Python ??

Mark Nenadov mark at freelance-developer.com
Sat Jan 1 16:03:08 EST 2005

What can you do with Python? Just about anything your heart desires.

How hard is Python to learn? I'd say it is near the top of the barrel when
it comes to being easy to learn. I'd certainly say that for the most part,
you will learn Python much faster than you would learn C#.

Can you make a full-screen game with it? Yes, most certainly--providing
you have the skill/knowledge to program a full-screen game. But then again
that is rarely a matter of having the right programming language, but
rather a matter of having the right libraries.

--
~Mark Nenadov