The limitation of the Photon Hypothesis

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Sat Jan 8 13:44:55 EST 2005

Steve Horsley wrote:

> bill wrote:
>
>> Please reply to hdgbyi at public.guangzhou.gd.cn, thank you !
>

> No - I'll reply to the newsgroup, if you don't mind.
>
>> The limitation of the Photon Hypothesis
>
> <snip>
>
>> THE UNCERTAINTY PRINCIPLE IS UNTENABLE
>
> <Big snip>
>
> You cannot use classical theory to disprove quantum theory that easily.
> The uncertainty is quantum in origin, and not just an artifact of
> classical mechanics applied to clumsy measurement.
>
> You don't convince me.
>
> Also, I think you probably accidentally posted to the wrong newsgroup.
>
> Steve

No, he deliberately posted to the wrong newsgroup. But that's because
there isn't a right newsgroup for this kind of twaddle (except possibly
alt.rubbish.alternate.universe).

You have just marked yourself as a noob, since this hoary old favorite
seems to appear about ten times a year.

Welcome to Usenet!

regards
  Steve
--
Steve Holden               http://www.holdenweb.com/
Holden Web LLC      +1 703 861 4237  +1 800 494 3119