generator expressions: performance anomaly?

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Wed Jan 19 09:01:08 EST 2005

Antoon Pardon wrote:

> Op 2005-01-18, Steve Holden schreef <steve at holdenweb.com>:
[...]
> But you do have a point that I have a tendency to put salt on
> any snail. I'll try to restrain myself a bit more in the future.

Finally! :-)

I find I like you much better after this reflective response. Thanks for
taking the time to read my snarking and respond to it.

"A tendency to put salt on any snail" is a nice phrase I've never come
across before. Is it specifically Belgian?

regards
  Steve
--
Steve Holden               http://www.holdenweb.com/
Holden Web LLC      +1 703 861 4237  +1 800 494 3119