how to call python code from C#

paritosh mahana paritosh.mahana at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 14:05:04 EST 2005

Hi all,
How can I call python code from my C#  code. One thing is to make an
.exe file of the python program and then try to call it from my C#
code. But I don't like that idea. Is there any other way to do this.
Like making a .dll file from the python code and somehow call it from
C# program.But I couldn't find anything on this topic on the net.
Actually my GUI is in C#  and rest part is in python, and i need to
call python from my C# program. Please correct me if I am wrong
anywhere.
thanks
paritosh.