2 versions of python on 1 machine

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at iinet.net.au
Fri Jan 7 10:26:44 EST 2005

flupke wrote:
> Peter Hansen wrote:
>> The content of each batch file is like this:
>> @echo off
>> c:\python23\python.exe %1 %2 %3 %4 %5 %6 %7 %8 %9

More recent versions of Windows should allow you to use %* for "all the
arguments to the batch file".

> Where did you find more info on PYTHONHOME and PYTHONPATH because
> the docs don't seem to contain a whole lot of info.

I think PYTHONPATH is discussed in the tutorial. PYTHONHOME, I'm not so sure on
(PYTHONPATH and PYTHONSTARTUP are the only two you're likely to care about,
though - and I think the Tutorial covers both of them).

Cheers,
Nick.