python mode indentation problem

Bob Smith bob_smith_17280 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 16 20:57:27 EST 2005

Xah Lee wrote:
> © ok, here's the ordeal.
> ©
> © for i in range(5):
> ©     print i
> ©     for i in range(2):
> © 	print i, 'tt'
> © 	for i in [3]:
> © 	    print i
> © 	    for i in [32]:
> © 		print i
> ©
> © # 1 level, 4 space
> © # 2 level, 1 tab
> © # 3 level, 1 tab, 4 spaces
> © # 4 level, 2 tabs.
> ©
> © who the fuck coded the python mode in emacs? fuckhead please peruse:
> © http://xahlee.org/UnixResource_dir/writ/responsible_license.html

I hope you never need a favor or interview for a job with someone who
reads news groups. You're committing eSuicide by posting insulting rants
such as this. All you accomplish is to isolate yourself.

Try to be friendly. Ideas are only half the battle... presentation is
the other half. You have some good and valid ideas, but your
presentation is offensive and condescending. Your ideas are like golden
coins wrapped in horse shit. Personally, I've had enough of your horse
shit... perhaps I speak for others as well.