python intergration bus ?

Peter Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Tue Jan 4 20:57:26 EST 2005

Tonino wrote:
> Just an interested question - I friend is testing a few JAVA
> intergration bus's that will be used to intergrate his companies
> services - I was wondering if there was a python intergration bus ?
> other than maybe Pyro ?

I'm not sure what that term means, and I don't believe
it is a widely recognized term in the field of programming.
I can guess, or Google for it, but I suspect most of
what I find wouldn't be what you meant...

Perhaps you could define what "integration bus" means to
you so we could understand what your question really is?
(And please do it without just referencing some Java
product which none of us will know about.)

Thanks,
-Peter