why am I getting a segmentation fault?

Jay donnell jaydonnell at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 13:01:16 EST 2005

I have a short multi-threaded script that checks web images to make
sure they are still there. I get a segmentation fault everytime I run
it and I can't figure out why. Writing threaded scripts is new to me so
I may be doing something wrong that should be obvious :(

google messes up the python code so here is a link to it.

http://kracomp.com/~jay/py.txt

This is the output of the script.
[jay at localhost scripts]$ ./py.py
update item set goodImage = 'yes' where productId='12603'
update item set goodImage = 'yes' where productId='18272'
update item set goodImage = 'yes' where productId='1927'
update item set goodImage = 'no' where productId='12709'
update item set goodImage = 'yes' where productId='32087'
update item set goodImage = 'no' where productId='25803'
Segmentation fault

Thanks in advance.