Missing _bssd in Python 2.4

jalil at feghhi.com jalil at feghhi.com
Thu Jan 27 19:48:14 EST 2005

I actually installed BerkeleyBD4.0 and commented out some sections of
Modules/Setup that I found related to this. I got the _bsddb.o in the
build environment but I still get the same error from bsddb/__init.py__
that it cannot import _bsddb.

Anything I am missing? Where should this _bsddb go exactly? Is it an
.so file?

Thanks,

-JF