List problems in C code ported to Python

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Sun Jan 16 21:03:03 EST 2005

On 2005-01-16, Lucas Raab <pythongnome at hotmail.com> wrote:

>>>Please see both the Python and C code at
>>>http://home.earthlink.net/~lvraab. The two files are ENIGMA.C
>>>and engima.py
>>
>>   http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
>
> I didn't expect to get bitched out just because I didn't
> follow "protocol."

You didn't get "bitched out".  You did get some very sound
advice. You want help solving a problem, and there are ways you
can greatly increase the chances that you'll get help with your
problem.  After being told the best ways to get help, you
whined about it rather than following it.

Nobody owes you anything.

Remember that.

[You're darned lucky somebody did take the time to go to your
web site and proof your code for you after your posting said in
effect "I'm too lazy to compose and post a precise question, so
go look at my program and fix it for me."]

Now, go back and read the smart questions reference.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  Hello? Enema
                                  at               Bondage? I'm calling