What's so funny? WAS Re: rotor replacement

Brian van den Broek bvande at po-box.mcgill.ca
Sat Jan 22 20:46:11 EST 2005

Paul Rubin said unto the world upon 2005-01-22 20:16:
> "Fredrik Lundh" <fredrik at pythonware.com> writes:
>
>>>You're not making any bloody sense.
>>
>>oh, I make perfect sense, and I think most people here understand
>>why I found your little "lecture" so funny.  if you still don't get
>>it, maybe some- one can explain it to you.
>

> I would appreciate it if someone did.

Hi,

no Python expert, just a hobbyist. But, I think I can take this one on:

Fredrik's contributed a lot to Python. The Standard Library book,
several well know tools, and, I'd wager a finger, a fair bit of code
in the standard lib. I don't think the community gives you a name like
F-bot, but that you know a wee bit about how Python is actually used,
etc.

Best,

Brian vdB