How do I make Windows Application with Python ?

Peter Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Mon Jan 3 17:19:22 EST 2005

BOOGIEMAN wrote:
> Well that's it, how do I make Windows Application with Python ???
> Is there simple way that works 100% ? How can I rework visual design
> done in VS 2003 to use it for my python program ?

What do you mean by "Windows Applications"?  I'm running
Python on Windows XP, so every program I write with
Python is a "Windows application" by my definition.  Obviously
you are using a different one.

(And if you just mean "it has a GUI", then my answer is
"I use wxPython with Python".  There is also Tkinter, and
other options.  Please ask a more specific, detailed question
to get useful answers.)

-Peter