wxPython and PyGame - do they play well together?

Erik Bethke erikbethke at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 00:36:39 EST 2005

Hello All,

I am having a great time with python and pygame, and last night I took
a long look at the wxPython demo.  I think that rocks as well.

So now, my question is do wxPython and PyGame work together?

How is the windows event loop managed?  How is the display window
managed?

Is it possible to have some sort of master/slave relationship between
the two?

Is it possible that either could be dominant?

Does this sound too weird?

I appreciate any fingers pointing in any directions...

Thank you,
-Erik