Frameworks for "Non-Content Oriented Web Apps"

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Sun Jan 2 03:47:52 EST 2005

On 1 Jan 2005 20:51:06 -0800, mirnazim at gmail.com wrote:
> Is there something that can ease the development of application that
> are not content oriented(I call them "NON CONTENT-ORIENTED WEB
> APPLICATIONS" because I don't know what else to call them). I mean the
> applications like, accounting,  high volume data entry apps,  where
> normally GUI clients have ruled. I know very high quality ERP

I don;t know of any such frameworks.

The Siebel CRM system may be the kind of thing you mean I think,
but it uses standard technology. IT just puts up a form then uses
client side Javascript to detect changes and send the data
requests to/from the data server... No special frameworks as
such...

HTH,

Alan G.
Author of the Learn to Program website