Another PythonWin Excel question

It's me itsme at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 6 20:58:51 EST 2005

Yes, Mike,

Others pointed that out as well.

The difficulty is that they are all in VBAs.   Most of them can be
translated to Python fairly easily, and some I can get from looking at the
recorded macro - but some requires quite a bit of head scratching.

For instance, I wanted to figure out how create a new window.   So, I went
through the record macro process and looked at the VBA code,  it says:

    ActiveWindow.NewWindow

Okay.  Now what???

And for switching window, it says:

        Windows("Book1:1").Activate

Okay.  ???

So, I look through the online information on msdn and viola!  No mentioning
of that anwhere....

Would be nice if there's a Python specific of it....but just dreaming...

Back to reading MSDN.....

Thanks,

news:41ddb59e$0$8338$afc38c87 at news.optusnet.com.au...

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dv_wrcore/html/wrtskhowtomoveworksheetswithinworkbooks.asp