search engine

jlrodilla at gmail.com jlrodilla at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 14:19:30 EST 2005

hi all, i´m doing a search engine using python for the spider and php
to make a web for the search. The Database i have choosen is
postgreSQL. Do you think it is a good choosen? Any suggestion?

if anybody in interested in colaborate please send an e-mail to
jlrodilla at gmail.com

In a few weeks i will upload all the code to one domain and so i can be
able to send you information about this project.

The idea is to build a search engine like "google", but my/our search
engine only look for tech pages, i also wants that users can select if
they want to search a web, faqs/howto, manuals/tutorials...

Thanks.