ZoDB's capabilities

Almad almad at include.cz
Mon Feb 28 17:31:27 EST 2005

Hello,

I'm going to write a custom CMS. I'd like to use some odbms, as code is then
much more cleaner...however, i'm a little bit scared about capabilities of
ZoDB, when compared with f. e. Firebird.
How much instances is Zodb able to handle? Under "handle" I mean "in real
time", not "theoretically". I'd like to use it for dynamic portal with
about 2000 - 3000 UIP / day.

And, how is it with stability and crash recovery? I can't find some more
sources about zodb, when there are some other sources then those on Zope,
please tell me. Or, please tell me if you knew some better odbms engine ^_^

Thanks,
--
Lukas "Almad" Linhart

[:: http://www.almad.net/ ::]
[:: Humans are too complicated to be described with words. ::]
[:: PGP/GNUPg key: http://www.almad.net/download/pubkey.asc ::]