is there a safe marshaler?

Irmen de Jong irmen.NOSPAM at xs4all.nl
Fri Feb 11 16:31:46 EST 2005

Alan Kennedy wrote:

> I should learn to keep my mouth zipped :-L

:-D

> OK, I really don't have time for a detailed examination of either the
> JSON spec or the python impl of same. And I *definitely* don't have time
> for a detailed security audit, much though I'd love to.

No problem. The patch you wrote is a very good start, I think!!

Interestingly enough, I just ran across "Flatten":
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=82591&package_id=91311

"...which aids in serializing/unserializing networked data securely,
without having to fear execution of code or the like."

Sounds promising!

--Irmen