Sharing a method (function) among several objects.

xifxif at gmail.com xifxif at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 10:14:08 EST 2005

Hello

There are several different objects. However, they all share the same
function.

Since they are not the same or similar, it's not logical to use a
common superclass.

So I'm asking, what's a good way to allow those objects to share that
function?

The best solution I've found so far is to put that function in a
module, and have all objects import and use it. But I doubt that's a
good use-case for modules; writing and importing a module that contains
just a single function seems like an abuse.

Thanks,
Xif