python code with indention

Caleb Hattingh caleb1 at telkomsa.net
Tue Feb 8 22:49:20 EST 2005

>> is it possible to write python code without any indentation?
>>
>> Xah

> You can, of course, write a silly little inline script without
> any control structures that will all line up at the left
> margain. So what?
>
> John Roth

I agree, John, I don't get it.  The vast majority of programmers (albiet
 from my limited perspective) indent their code anyway, whether required by
the language or not.   This was one of the first features of Python I
learned about that made me sit up and take notice -- here was a truly
pragmatic design choice that actually benefitted the programmer (by not
having to type all those delimiters).

Caleb