Curses on Windows

Peter peter.mosley at talk21.com
Sun Feb 6 09:30:24 EST 2005

Last November I posted a message asking for advice on using simple
screen handling techniques under Windows.  Since then I have been
occupied with family / job /Christmas /living  and trying to
understand curses under linux (it works, seems very complex, sure I'm
missing something ...).  Only now am I returning to my original query.

One reply (in fact the only reply - thanks Tim Golden) suggested I
look at http://flangy.com/dev/python/curses/

Just tried that and got the message

"You don't have permission to access
/dev/python/curses/files/wcurses-0.1-py2.4.zip on this server."

any ideas why I can't access it - or any alternative URL's, or indeed
any other suggestions at all!  Grateful for any reply.

The email address is the one I registered under Google, and is now
defunct!

Peter