genetic algorithms

Jelle Feringa / EZCT Architecture & Design Research jelle.feringa at ezct.net
Fri Feb 25 09:03:33 EST 2005

Could anyone recommend me a genetic algorithm package? So far I have found a
few, such as GAS, pyGP, Genetic, and of course scipy.ga

My problem is that most of the development of these packages seems to be
stalled, or that in scipy.ga's case, the module seems huge and somewhat
overly complicated. Could someone recommend me a module, which is still
being developed, somewhat more concurrent than the stuff I'm finding? Any
recommendations, since most of these modules seem to be more projects
developed in sake of grasping GA's rather than actually using these ;-)

Cheers,

Jelle.