BaseHTTPServer threading using SocketServer.ThreadingMixIn

Tortelini leo.hatvani at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 09:49:33 EST 2005

I am making custom web server using HTTPServer and want to be able to
access it simultaneously from different computers. To achieve
multithreading, I have been experimenting with ThreadingMixIn from
SocketServer, but it doesn't seem to work, when I freeze code in one
instance it seems to be frozen in second one too (I experimented with
time.sleep and while 1 loop). I am using python 2.4 on Windows XP. Does
anyone have any suggestions? Do I need to create HTTPRequestHandler
class anything different from ordinary?