How do I enter/receive webpage information?

Mudcat mnations at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 18:33:50 EST 2005

Hi,

I'm wondering the best way to do the following.

I would like to use a map webpage (like yahoo maps) to find the
distance between two places that are pulled in from a text file. I want
to accomplish this without displaying the browser.

I am looking at several options right now, including urllib, httplib,
packet trace, etc. But I don't know where to start with it or if there
are existing tools that I could incorporate.

Can someone explain how to do this or point me in the right direction?

Thanks,
Marc