Comm. between Python and PHP

Nils Emil P. Larsen ne-nospam7 at post.cybercity.dk
Wed Feb 23 13:01:59 EST 2005

Hello

Sorry for not being too exact in my request!

>If the data you want to pass is structured then you might consider
>XML-RPC which is a cross platform way of passing structured data

XML-RPC looks like something very suitable for my needs. It seems
Python handles the remote procedure calls very easily (almost like
local functions).
It also works quite well in PHP. I didn't recompile anything but
downloaded Keith Devens XML-RPC Library (500 lines code). With this I
can call RPC-functions almost as easily as with Python. It took me
just about an hour to get it working...

Thanks everybody!

Nils Emil P. Larsen

--
My reply-address is valid.           www.bios-flash.dk
Min svar-adresse er gyldig.      Redning af døde BIOS'er