The next Xah-lee post contest

Luis M. Gonzalez luismgz at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 09:04:11 EST 2005

alex23 wrote:
> Luis M. Gonzalez wrote:
> > I kind of like this guy... it's like he has a few bugs in his
brain,
> > but other parts are surprisingly interesting.
>
> Which bits especially impress you, the rampant misogyny or the
> unwarranted intellectual arrogance?

I didn't say that I'm "impressed". I just said that some things he says
are somewhat interesting, funny and weird.
I think he, as character, is a little bit excentric and far from
nornal, but he is absolutely harmless.
And to tell you the truth, I don't understand the animosity and
aggressiveness demonstrated against him.
Those who are offended by his posts, should just go ahead and read
someone else's posts intead of starting World War III.