Web interface GUI??

Luc luc at pasdespams.fr
Sat Feb 12 06:56:56 EST 2005

I am a newbye. I am looking for a multi-platform user interface solution
(windows, linux).
Untill now, I used wxPython which worked fine at the beginning (MDK9,
Windows NT4). Nevertheless, I was very disapointed when I noticed that my
applications did not work with recent linux distributions (MDK10.1, FC3).
This was because of the wxPython version...and it seemed to be very
difficult to come back to an older wxPython version with these new
distributions, because of dependencies problems.
So I am looking for another solution with a web interface that should work
with linux and windows XP.
I had a look to zope but was afraid with the complexity and debug
difficulties.
Are there some other solutions?