Vectors in Visual Python

Diez B. Roggisch deetsNOSPAM at web.de
Fri Feb 25 07:54:33 EST 2005

FLChamp wrote:

> If anything was addressed to my problem then it has completely passed
> me by as most points were clearly made by a computer scientist and I am
> not one of those in the slightest. My experience of using any type of
> programming language is limited to the little we are taught in my
> non-computing subject and hence I have no idea what the below is all
> about!! In future example code may be more useful to help newbies like
> me :)

I think it has been addressed, by Art:

"""
My understanding:

is that VPython "vectors" are in effect flat 3 element Numeric arrays,
and Numeric ararys can be constructed with Float64 specified as the
datatype.
"""

It was embedded in some disgressing comments (he himself says so, btw.) so
you might have missed it.

--
Regards,

Diez B. Roggisch