Suggesion for an undergrad final year project in Python

Jorgen Grahn jgrahn-nntq at algonet.se
Tue Feb 1 15:31:10 EST 2005

On 31 Jan 2005 23:11:58 -0800, Sridhar <sridharinfinity at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am doing my undergrade CS course.  I am in the final year, and would
> like to do my project involving Python.  Our instructors require the
> project to have novel ideas.  Can the c.l.p people shed light on this
> topic?

Seems to me you should find this novel idea and /then/ find the tools to
implement it. Hopefully Python would be one such good tool.

I don't have novel ideas anymore, so I can't help ...

The type interference engine for Python they talk about in some other
threads here would be a cool and useful, and "hard CS", project, but I
suspect it's too big a task. And it has been done for SML and other
languages so I don't know if it's strictly "novel".

/Jorgen

--
  // Jorgen Grahn <jgrahn@       Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu
\X/                algonet.se>   R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!