[newbie]How to install python under DOS and is there any Wxpython can be installed under dos?

john san jkjone2002 at att.net
Thu Feb 17 10:08:44 EST 2005

Of course you can install Linux on xbox but its too "heavy" to the box.
Since the box  already has the OS and we have the prog which support the
"Python" , what we need now is only let that "Python" can be easy to coding
and to show windows-like program.

"Leif B. Kristensen" <abuse at solumslekt.org> ????
news:zkZQd.9062$Sl3.275762 at news4.e.nsc.no...