python code with indention

Christopher De Vries devries at idolstarastronomer.com
Mon Feb 7 16:15:51 EST 2005

On Mon, Feb 07, 2005 at 03:43:15PM -0500, Dan Perl wrote:

> "Xah Lee" <xah at xahlee.org> wrote in message
> news:1107805151.265680.165380 at o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com...
> > is it possible to write python code without any indentation?
>
> I read just today in a tutorial that "Python on the other hand, does not
> even allow changes in code's indentation".  Maybe the author of that
> tutorial can help?

And to think he posted both on the same day. It'd be funny if it weren't so
sad... actually it's just funny.

Anyway, in response to the question see
http://docs.python.org/ref/indentation.html#l2h-9

A sequence of statements without any looping or function or class definitions
can probably be done without any indenting.

Chris