Text files read multiple files into single file, and then recreate the multiple files

googlinggoogler at hotmail.com googlinggoogler at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 12 18:17:32 EST 2005

Hiya,

The title says it all really, but im a newbie to python sort of. I can
read in files and write files no probs.

But what I want to do is read in a couple of files and output them to
one single file, but then be able to take this one single file and
recreate the files I put into it.

Im really at a loss as to how I go about recovering the files?
obviously if i scan for a string that specifys the start and end of
each file, theres the chance that the file might contain this term to
which would split the files into unwanted chucks of file, which wouldnt
be wanted.

Any ideas? code snippets?

Im very grateful!