problem with tutor mailing

Kartic kartic.krishnamurthy at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 16:44:25 EST 2005

> but, i frequently get mails which aren't related with my question.

You mean spam?! This is not the first time you are using email, is it?

> how should i stop it?

Well, it depends. If you are on *nix machine, you can install
Spamassassin locally for your id and filter emails out.

If you are on a Windows machine and use outlook, you can install
Spambayes for Outlook. See http://starship.python.net/crew/mhammond/
for more info.

If you are using OE, I would recommend installing Thunderbird and using
the built-in junk mail controls. It is pretty cool and works well.

I am sure you will get a lot of other ideas from the other fine people
on this list.

HTH!
-Kartic